Green homes grant
From September, the government will pay £2 for every £1 homeowners spend on energy efficiency improvements up to £5000. Coverage has focused on the insulation subsector as the primary beneficiaries. However, the devil will be in the detail of how the policy will operate. With efficiency taps and showers identified by BEIS as energy-saving products, our sector could benefit.
The perfect blend of style and functionality
When it comes to taps, homeowners don’t have to choose either design or functionality. Yes, taps should work as we need them to, but they should also be attractive to look at.
Using the most advanced technology available, this commitment to style and substance is reflected in our latest range of Francis Pegler taps. This means they meet the highest quality and eco-eﬃciency standards.
Here’s just some of the functionality you can expect from our range:
• Delivering real energy savings, our ColdOpen system does not mix hot and cold water. So, it saves on the amount of hot water used. To increase the temperature of the water, you simply turn the handle to the required position
• With stop movement, SuperFix functionality, our taps are set in place and prevented from moving when in use
• With EasyFix tap functionality, taps can be installed by hand, without any tools – quickly and easily
• Save water and money with an aerator and flow straightener for use with high or low water pressure.
• Providing flexibility of water direction, our chef taps boast a pull-out spout that looks greats and is smooth and robust to use.
At STH Westco – as a long-standing actor in the heating sector – we’ve been a champion of sustainability for many years now. And we have developed many products that contribute to better environmental performance and energy efficiency in buildings. For example, our thermostatic radiator valves allow temperature regulation room by room in a home for efficient energy consumption, while ensuring maximum comfort for occupants.
And, adding to our range of eco-efficient products, our taps combine striking aesthetics with the most advanced technology available.
In fact, our tap range uses the latest technologies, such as aeration or flow limitation, which provides a sufficient water flow for daily use while saving approximately 50% in water consumption. And if more volume is needed, you only have to raise the handle to the maximum position. So there is no impact on user comfort.
This makes STH Westco a forerunner when it comes to delivering eco-efficient solutions that achieve maximum water and cost saving