The kitchen is the heart of the home, so people want them to look fantastic. Especially as they spend so long cooking, eating and being social in them. So, to give consumers what they want, it’s vital that developers, installers and merchants keep on-top with the latest kitchen design trends. Whether that’s for a showstopping new build, a full refit or a quick uplift.
Black has been making an appearance as a key kitchen trend for a few years now, with black fixings, tiles and walls having the power to add impact instantly. And, while muted colours will always be popular, there has been a definite shift away from lowkey rooms to heavier, bolder black tones.
However, rather than high-gloss 1980s black vibes, people want sophisticated, dark designs and industrial, inky kitchens.
At STH Westco, our new black taps provide a modern, distinctive look that adds a real infusion of style and which will instantly stand out in any room. And, for people who love a dark interior but want something a bit different, our gun metal taps offer a beautiful, stylish finish. And you can be sure that they will add an instant talking point to any kitchen.
What’s more, copper, bronze and other metallics can also help to warm up a black kitchen.
Metallic hues are warming, with reflective surfaces that bounce light around kitchens. And today, contemporary metallic fittings are hugely popular with people who want to create a create an elegant and affluent look. Hardware, splashbacks, accessories, fittings and taps can all add to this aesthetic.
STH Westco coloured taps come in:
- Chrome: A classic, best-selling finish that adds sophistication to any room
- Brushed nickel: A subtle, soft-looking tap, with a slightly brushed semi-satin finish
- Antique brass: A timeless finish that adds warmth and class to kitchens
- Copper: A contemporary feature finish that brings a warm glow to the home.
Crucially, our range of stunning metallics can be used in both modern and traditional designs.
Nordic design has been big for a few years now with a love of white interiors never falling out of fashion. So, as well as our stunning coloured tap range, our white taps provide a clean, fresh finish with a timeless appeal. However, for people who want to bring some hygge into their homes, combining black or metallic taps with white units and worktops can also deliver real wow-factor.
Sophisticated taps and quality fittings can be used to create a sleek, contemporary kitchen. Offering a stunning range that reflects differing lifestyles, at STH Westco, we have a tap to suit any taste.
A commitment to style and substance is reflected in our latest range of STH Westco taps. But they also use the most advanced technology available. This means they meet the highest quality and eco-eﬃciency standards. Here’s just some of the functionality you can expect from our range:
- Delivering real energy savings, our ColdOpen system does not mix hot and cold water. So, it saves on the amount of hot water used. To increase the temperature of the water, you simply turn the handle to the required position
- With stop movement, SuperFix functionality, our taps are set in place and prevented from moving when in use
- With EasyFix tap functionality, taps can be installed by hand, without any tools – quickly and easily
- Save water and money with an aerator and flow straightener for use with high or low water pressure.
- Providing flexibility of water direction, our chef taps boast a pull-out spout that looks greats and is smooth and robust to use.
If you want to get your hands on what’s set to be one of our most sought-after products, contact your ASM today.